We want to offer you the chance to do an online assessment of your competences/talents after your return from your mobility.
By anserwing questions you will be able to assess 8 competences that are called “Key Competences” by the European Commission.
- Literacy competence
- Multilingual competence
- Mathematical competence and competence in science, technology, and engineering
- Digital competence
- Personal, social and learning to learn competence
- Citizenship competence
- Entrepreneurship competence
- Cultural awareness and expression competence
- After completing the questionnaire, you will receive a graph that gives you a visualisation of your competence levels from 1 to 5.
- You will be able to see where your strengths and weaknesses lie.
- You can download your competence graph as pdf and enclose it to your job application documents.
- Make sure to emphasise on your identified strengths in your CV and cover letter.
- Think about ways to justify or explain your weaknesses in a job interview, but do not emphasis them in your CV and cover letter.
- Look for training opportunities to strengthen your weak spots in the future.