ACCRE provides aid to the unemployed person creating or taking over a business by partially exempting them from social security contributions and supporting them during the first years of activity. It also allows some beneficiaries to claim other forms of assistance.
Who can access this offer?
- Jobseeker beneficiary of the return to work assistance allowance (ARE) or the occupational security allowance (SPA)·
- Unclaimed jobseeker registered on the list of jobseekers for more than 6 months in the last 18 months
- RSA-beneficiaries (state funded welfare), the specific solidarity allowance (SSA) or the temporary waiting allowance (Ata)· Person aged 18 to 25 years old
- Person aged 29 and over recognized as disabled
- Person up to 29 years of age who does not fulfill the conditions of previous activity to benefit from unemployment benefits
- An employee or dismissed from a company in the interest of justice, in receivership or bankruptcy taking over a business
- Person creating or taking over a business in a priority area of city policy (QPPV)
- Beneficiary of Shared Child Education Delivery (PreParE)
Further information/useful links