Each job seeker has a Jobcentre Plus work coach can give them more information about programmes that can help them prepare for, find and stay in work.
Anyone who’s unemployed can join a Work Club. They’re run by local organisations like employers and community groups, and give job seekers the chance to share knowledge, experience and job hunting tips.
Job seekers can get support from Jobcentre Plus to help them prepare for, find and stay in work, including:
- training, guidance and work placement programmes
- work experience, volunteering and job trialling schemes
- help with starting your own business
- help combining work with looking after children or caring responsibilities
- extra help for specific problems
They may also be able to keep getting some benefits once they start working.
Who can access this offer?
All registered job seekers in the UK
Further information/useful links